- Wordle - Who doesn't love a good word cloud?!?! Wordle allows you to take large chunks of text and display them graphically. Could be a fun way to show off journal entries, reports, etc.
- Wallwisher - The vitural graffitti wall! Yes, now you can use your favorite reflection tool to assess not only your class but classes all along the Iditarod! Check out this virtual bulletin board that allows you to capture text, images, video and music!
- Prezi - Powerpoint is so yesterday! Prezi builds interactive zooming presentations guaranteed to keep your audience awake (well, maybe that's a stretch but if's certainly a step up)
- History Pin - A very cool interactive timeline generator, Based on Google Maps, you can add photos and stories from any time period. What a cool idea for the Iditarod National Historic Trail - any takers?!?!?
- Timetoast - Here's another cool timeline generator. (Thanks Francis!)
Oops - I forgot to add another great site to the list:
- Google Lit Trips - When you combine the power of Google Earth with a great work of literature something very cool happens! This awesome site allows you map out a book on Google Earth to help bring the story to life. There are tons of great books written about the Iditarod Trail - could be a great project!